Wednesday, July 2, 2008

God Bless America

Okay, so I've got to say it. After months and months of being tortured by various doctors (who damaged more than they fixed), I am grateful for a month of being doctor free!

Guess that means I need to see a dentist. Does visiting with or hanging out with Danica count?
:-D

I am relieved to have all my tickets booked and paid for till the end of this year. Am thankful for new tires, new glasses,a new rug for my living room, and finally having rocking chairs on my front porch.

I am scared of the fact that apparently you don't have to "see" someone in your Bishopbric to be asked to give a talk (go ahead, ask about that one) and that they can book you out more than a month in advance.

I am back in the pool and hoping to loose SOME of my southern comfort (caused by comfort food and homemade mac & cheese ... not to be confused with the nasty box stuff). Can't have Jennifer and Shane being the only hotties in the family now can I?

So looking forward to Karen's updated blog ... hint, hint, hint and getting new picture of baby Charlie . . . another hint.

Happy and getting healthier . . .
:-)

No comments: