Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

What an amazing year I have had! I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father and my Savior for this awesome life I have been given.

I am so grateful for my children, for their obedience, their strength, their love, their laughter, their spirits!

I am thankful for where I have been and that I am not there any more! I am thankful for the Atonement which makes my past just that, my past. I am thankful for being forgiven for those I have harmed/hurt and for being able to forgive those who hurt/harmed me or mine.

I am glad to wake up every morning and to lie down every night having been blessed with another day.

I owe much of who/what I am to those who have gone on before me. They know that and I know and we are the only ones that matter. I am Darla, Mom, Gramma, Sister Perry, Miss Perry (its a southern thing) and I am happy.

No comments: