Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Its a whole new world

So a funny thing happened while I was laughing at the other people on the church singles sites . . . Tom Turner!

We have been dating now since April with him coming to South Carolina so far and talking on the phone nightly (at least when he is in the country . . . ). I am planning on going to Virginia at the end of July to meet his ward and his family and then we will rotate our visits based on my new calling and the fun and scheduling it is requiring in my life!

Am loving serving as the Relief Society President in my ward primarily because I have an awesome ward, an amazing Bishop (Bishopbric), wonderful counselors and a secretary who has already earned the Celestial Kingdom!

Katelyn and I praying for her Mom's parole next month and are asking all we know to participate in that both by fasting and praying so that we don't have to do this again next year.

How blessed I am for all that my Heavenly Father gives me every minute of every day and for each and every one of his tender mercies, including those I don't know about ... yet.

No comments: