Monday, November 12, 2007

Hot off the press ~

So Jennifer tells me we are supposed to write regularly and that this will help keep everyone informed better.

So . . . here goes.

We had a baptism (okay 3!) after church last night. It was really amazing. An inactive Mom came back to church, and as result, her two teenage daughters were baptized!

The other new convert already worked in the nursery with some other brethren for Super Saturday a week ago. Not bad, when the learn service is a good thing even before they are baptized!

Loved not having anything to do on Saturday so I spent the whole day in my yard. Good thing I did cause I am sure the leaves were just about ready to take over the backyard!

Am anxious to have my new deck done, but it looks like he is going to have to re-build the stairs and re-install all the rails around the deck. Good thing he has already been paid . . .

Thinking this weekend I need to start playing in my attic and find my fall/winter clothes. Looks like pantyhose season is back.
:-(

1 comment:

BoyMaker said...

So - lets talk about this Disneyland thing before much longer... I'm thinking its something more of a family oriented event. SO maybe the better route is to plan a family trip and have you come with. Much more fun/safe/ideal then letting any crazy 8 year olds run around with their grandma don't ya think?