Monday, November 19, 2007

Cause I want to test the email posting theory ~

Okay, so this past week/weekend I got electrical outlets (I only had one in my entire kitchen ... remember, it is a little grannies house and almost as old as me when electricity wasn't as important as now days) added througout my house (got a 4 plate and a 2 plate added to the kitchen) (got a 2 plate added to each bathroom, which only had an outlet at the light fixture above the medicine chest which is pretty much too tall for me to reach)).

THEN . . .
I got new bathroom fixtures. Okay, a new medicine chest (oak, of course) and light fixture in my master bath. And a new BIG medicine chest with the light fixture built in already in the hallway bathroom. I had little old metal ones ... and not enough shelves and you can't get replacement ones since they are so old and glass ...

So now I have two pretty almost modern bathrooms! And electric outlets where I need them.

It IS the simple pleasures of life!
:-)

1 comment:

BoyMaker said...

Typos??? I see nothing! Did you ever figure out how to send an email when you update your blog?
LOVE you. Shane says you still HAVE to come out for Christmas!!!