Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Here is to 2008!

Okay, so I missed posting in the month of December. Big hairy deal!
I am practicing a stress free Christmas ... and blogging just seemed to stressful ...
:-D
I am looking forward to a wonderful 2008. Planning my travel plans and life around Lacey and Carter's baptisms and our Gramma trip to Disneyland (hopefully next Christmas).

Am so loving not having snow and cold at Christmas. Had my windows opened all night one day last week. Not bad for December! Not bad at all.

I had a great and quiet Christmas. Saw a slew of movies. Read a book. Blew some leaves in my yard. Had a nice dinner with my neighbor and a friend and her daughter.

Got a squirrel for Christmas! Most appropriate gift ever!
Used up all of my Mom's candles.

Am most thankful in 2007 for my Savior and His perfect love for me. Am grateful that I learned of His love earlier enough to show and teach my children "I love you period". Am so grateful for the blessing of being a Mom and being a Gramma. Am constantly amazed how many times someone here looks at a picture of one of my children or my grandchildren and says he/she looks just like me!
:-)
How blessed is that!

Am loving my callings and my ward and my friends and my neighbors.
Pretty much my whole life.

Planning on wrapping up some leftover legal issues and move fully forward in 2008!
And then take another cruise in 2009 (depending on baby births!)!~

Happy New Year.
I Love You All (Y'all)!

1 comment:

BoyMaker said...

And you were going to post again....when?