Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pressure Free South

Okay, my retarded disclaimer is . . . I have spent two days trying to remember, find and/or reset my password so I could post, cause I can't take the pressure!
;-}
I haven't written before because I don't want to rub it in the my windows were down (again) at lunch today and I raked my backyard all day Saturday . . . and I am not wearing pantyhose today and it is the end of January!
God Bless the South.
and
God Bless Mitt Romney!
:-D
Am still sad at the passing of our prophet. Has put me in a constant state of reminder of the song "We Thank Thee Oh God For a Prophet"! And how thankful I am for the gospel in my life and the knowledge that Heavenly Father loves me enough to let me be born when the gospel has been fully restored.
:-)
I am also thankful this week for new prints from Jennifer (3 hot chicks and the naked babies), and Karen's family picture!
In talking to my Dad the night President Hinkley died he confirmed what I have known all along, that I make really cute grandkids! Doesn't mean they get to sleep over in the 5th wheel ... but they are too cute for that anyway.
;-p
Am preparing for the big squirrel hunt coming up this next week. Finally found members in my ward with pellet guns, and not afraid to use them! Or eat them (which is okay with me so long as they are out of my tree and out of my hard. Hacking off some limbs on Saturday to get to the latest low lying nest ...
;-0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The big squirrel hunt? Wow, god bless the south.

Gramma Darla said...

Bring weapon. They are ALL yours!
;-)