Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blessings!

What a wonderful weekend I had with 7 of my 10 grand babies! I am constantly amazed at how big they are each time and how awesome they are as well. I have officially told Lacey and Carter to stop growing. Don't know if I dare see how high they come up to me in August when I come back.

Being there and watching Lacey get baptized was the highlight of my grandmother life to date! Scott and Karen have taught her well. Lacey has an awesome spirit and I could not be more proud of her.

It was fun wrestling with all of them. I am getting too old (as Jennifer reminded the kids several times ... while taking pictures of them jumping on me)!

The best part of my flight home was hearing from Carter during my delay in Dallas. Him telling me he missed me already was worth whatever the cost of my tickets.

As I watch each of my babies becoming wonderful youngsters I am beginning to catch a glimpse of why my Mom was always so proud of me and my kids. Its a Mom/Gramma thing.

Only hoping Jeremy and Nathan can join us for Labor Day.

It was also awesome seeing my Dad and Mary again. Mary said I looked happy and she is right. They both look good and talked about serving another mission. I thought of them on my flight out of Salt Lake which has two senior couples on it going to Scotland.

Am thankful to be home and warm again ~
:-D

No comments: