Monday, September 15, 2008

What a Wonderful September!

So, my summer ended with a wonderful visit to Utah for Carter's baptism! 7 out of 10 grand babies is a good deal. Missed having the Lemons there, but am so very proud of Carter and his awesome spirit!

It was good to see my Dad and Mary again, and spend some time with Grandpa Lemon and Lisa too. And I got an early Christmas present, which Katelyn has already "taken" as HER church bag.

We had a wonderful and long overdue visit with her Mom finally this past Saturday. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, or any more huge gas price increases, we expect to go back up the weekend of the 27th!

Am already looking forward to my trip to Colorado in November. Guessing work will survive and just pile stuff up on my desk (not too bad this last round . . .) and now that I am the "acting" Relief Society music director too ... hoping the ward won't fall apart while I am gone either (November's vacation covers 2 Sundays --- and Elders lost their dinner calendar this round, so only guessing how bad two Sundays will be!).

Waiting now for the next "event" and lottery winnings (hard to win when you don't play!) or an unforeseen bonus at work!
;-p

No comments: