Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What an AWESOME vacation I just had!
It was wonderful to go back to Colorado and chill at the timeshare for a week with a few of my favorite girlfriends.

It was wonderful to veg and watch a bunch of my DVDs (some day I WILL figure out how to make my DVD player work with my DirectTV . . . ).

Did a little shopping at the factory outlet stores in Silverthorn and buzzed around Breckenridge on my way out ...

Spent some wonderful time at the temple with friends doing some of the sealings from their own geneology. VERY COOL!

Went to Gunther Toodys because one must when one is in Colorado!

Have a day to play with Nathan and Danica and learn how to loose on Playstation 3. Took pictures of them and Duncan and will also try and remember to get them off my camera, either onto disc or hard pics ... or download to hard drive at home ...

Thinking it would be GREAT if we did Breckenridge as a family in 2010. Given the sizes of your families ... you might want to consider if you can and if you want to, cause not all of us will fit anymore . . . (there are three beds, 2 king and one full) and two fold out couches and plenty of eating and showering areas ...) and we will figure something out at the end of 2009!

;-)

No comments: