Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas is Love

Had this awesome lesson my last week in Relief Society, now that I am in Primary Presidency its children all the way now~ Anyway, the lesson was about charity and and love and what that means to us as Christians. It was the perfect lesson to start the Christmas season.

I believe that "I love you period" is Christlike love. At this time of year when the world celebrates the birth of my Savior, I am amazed at His unconditional love for me. He truly loves me period. He loves me when I make good choices. He loves me when I make bad choices. He loves me when I am fat. He loves me when I am thin. He loves me when I am married. He loves me when I am single. He never leaves me. He helps me be a Mom. He helps me be a Gramma. He helps me be a daughter, a sister, a friend, a neighbor, a compassionate service leader, a 2nd counselor in Primary, anything and everything.

I am thankful for the Christlike love I have for all of my children and my grandchildren. They are ALL my favorites!!!

Too lazy to light up my house this year. Grateful I finally got all my Christmas cards mailed. Praying I get my boxes mailed on time. But mostly striving to have His love in my heart long after the Christmas season!
:-D

No comments: