Wednesday, June 17, 2009

World Travels ~

So I have to say after being out west in April, May, 1 day in June and schedule to return again over the 4th weekend that I may never get "off world". My Dad asked me the other day if I was made of money (apparently it takes money to fly to and from South Carolina and Utah/Idaho . . . )and I simply told him "I am the Gramma. It's what I do!"

After seeing Jennifer's boys excitement when I surprised them at Easter and then having a whole week with Karen's children after Kaleb was born, there is no doubt in my mind that it is SO worth it!

Not only do I have awesome grandchildren who physically, emotionally and spiritually astound me but my daughters continue to amaze me with their inner and outer beauty!

Guess I will have to start scheduling Tucson and Denver for 2010 and fill up on my "boys" and their families!

As thankful as I am that my children were raised outside of Utah, I am even more grateful that they knew and still know that their grandparents on all sides loved/love them very much!

Proof positive I must have done something right!
:-D

No comments: